Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday, Monday

Ok, so here goes my first attempt at this blog thing...!!

Mondays for me are so unpredictable.  Sometimes I have absolutely no motivation after the weekend to do anything.  Well it didn't matter today whether I did or not since my day was pretty much filled already.  First things first, volunteer in my two youngest kids' classes. So off to my middle child's 1st grade class.  We read a short story in groups about the Lion and the Mouse and answered some questions.  Pretty easy!  And thankfully the kids didn't get too crazy this week with talk of bodily functions or video games (unlike weeks in the past)!

Next it was off to my youngest's Pre-K class.  (Well besides the 1/2 hour I had to kill and ran to Walmart...boring).  I had forgotten that his teacher told me they were going to have a substitute and she had no idea I was coming, so therefore had absolutely nothing planned for me to do.  So I spent the next 45 minutes or so chatting with the substitute while watching 5 year olds make shapes with rubberbands, sort frogs, build houses with wooden blocks, and make patterns with plastic cubes. They are so cute and entertaining!!

Rachel and I had plans to go to the fabric store after I was finished!! We had tons of fun picking out fabric! Everything is so cute I wanted to buy it all!! But we finally settled on these! I can't wait to get started on our projects!



This afternoon I knew my oldest daughter had to work on finishing her science project (something I've been dreading).  Well the experiment was already done, but we had to work on the board. After about 2 hours we finally finished!! Here's the finished product. She was so happy!!

Well that was my Monday.  How was yours?
Anona


2 comments:

  1. "Mondays are so unpredictable" said it all for me. It's so funny how my hour by hour schedule got completely demolished! Thankfully, Joel took Ollie on work deliveries/errands and I went to work then got to have lunch with my sister so it ended up good. Wiped out by sitting in the sun and at the edge of my nerves with Ollie by the pool and was completely "DONE" by 8:30. Fell asleep by 8:45! That's totally not me. Maybe still jet-lag?? Nice blog. Love the layout. Keep it up girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justine! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

      Delete