Friday, September 11, 2015

gonna try harder

Let the title speak for itself I guess. I haven't been a very good blogger buddy. My last post was so long ago I didn't even remember what it was. Gonna include all sorts of randomness in my posts from things that I find that are cool to projects I am working on to things happening in my life. If you wanna join me for the crazy ride that is my life I would love to have you here and comment so that I can get to know you too!

This year has been a crazy one already. I was so excited that I was able to go to Europe this spring with my Dad we had the best time in our crazy, go to a different place every two days for 3 weeks, kinda way. I was exhausted at the end of our trip but we were able to see so many amazing things and places. We went to France, Switzerland and England. I have been to France and Switzerland before but England was a new one for me. Boy was it fun. I have always wanted to go, having watched WAY to many old movies set in England, and it was nice to finally see some of these things in person. Will post more later I PROMISE this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment